We are always delighted to hear from family members of Bahau internees either helping us to update our records or seeking further information from us. Apologies if there is sometimes a delay in replying but we are happy to help when we can.
Recent communication has been had with:
- a granddaughter of Laura deSouza and Edward Phillips
- the grand nephew of Brother Brophy
- a relation of the Perry family
- members of the Schelkis family
- the son of Hilary Paul Woodford
It is a pleasure to know that over 2 and a half years since the publication of my books, there is still feedback and books sales in both Singapore and the UK continue.